Job Title: 2017 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Aurora Helicopters is seeking maintenance engineers for our light, intermediate, and medium fleet. Seasonal hiring is typically conducted between January and February of each year.
We offer stable and predictable work schedules, competitive wages, exceptional accommodations, and an employee benefits program.
- Plan maintenance and repair schedule to keep aircraft available for client’s required hours.
- Perform pre-flight, ground and in-flight inspections to assess functions of aircraft controls, components, devices, noting and correcting deficiencies.
- Perform post-flight inspection and maintenance as required.
- Service and maintain all Aircraft and ensure associated documents are in compliance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations(CAR’s), the company Maintenance Control Manual (MCM), Maintenance Policy Manual (MPM) and the Maintenance Schedule Approval (MSA).
- Ensure that all defects discovered during the performance of maintenance are entered in the Journey Log Book at the time of discovery.
- Ensure aircraft assigned to remote base or camp carries sufficient consumables to maintain service.
- Provide a range of personal tools sufficient to conduct all repairs. Any company-provided specialized tools shall be your responsibility during your care and control.
- Liaise with your supervisor to correct deficiencies in the aircraft or operational equipment.
- Report to the Chief Engineer.
- Must hold a valid AME license with applicable type courses.
- Must be aware of and compliant with a wide variety of company safety processes and procedures such as, but not limited to, those outlined in the company manuals and learning management system.
- Must be willing to work with WHIMS controlled substances.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
M1 or M2 license with type courses on Bell 206, Airbus EC120, Airbus AS350 SD2, B2, B3, B3e, and Bell 412 are ideal.
Experience with Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS) is considered an asset.
Tech-savvy, excellent oral communication, team player, demonstrate a comprehension of human factors, a commitment to high professional standards & safety, analytical skills, customer oriented, excellent work ethic.
Please send resumes with references to:
We appreciate receiving all submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note we are not accepting calls regarding this position.